Pattern workshop - Sun hats ONLINE
ONLINE SEWING WORKSHOP
Choose to do this 1:1 or gather some friends, family or colleagues anywhere in the world and join me (Linzi) making my best selling Sun Hat pattern ONLINE.
Workshop takes approx 2.5hrs
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Choose how many STUDENTS will join us and discuss availability with everyone.
2. Add to basket and CHECK OUT.
3. Get everyone to DOWNLOAD ZOOM
3. I then will CONTACT YOU to discuss a time slot and get all students details for zoom meeting invitations.
4. Once we have an agreed date/time I will send you all PDF SEWING PATTERNS, each student can choose to use the Kids or Adults templates.
Gather your kit, set aside some space and lets get sewing! This pattern is made with small segments and a great scrap buster project. Medium weight woven fabrics with no stretch are best.
This workshop is intermediate difficulty, a simple project but not for complete beginners. You must be able to use a sewing machine and cut out fabrics confidently. Complete beginners see my 1:1 lessons.
To prepare for this workshop you will need the following kit:
Fabric - 30cm of 2 fabrics. Choose your favourite fabric combinations and have some fun! Be mindful of choosing large prints as the cap segments are small.
Before the workshop please prepare by cutting out the paper pattern pieces, thread and test your machine and gather your materials.
Please note times are Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as I am based in the UK and the workshop will be taught in English.
You can also buy this project as a standalone PDF pattern download.
A supportive video of this project is also featured on my YouTube channel.
Any questions just GET IN TOUCH 👍