If you are thinking of attending in person classes with me at Stitch or if you have already booked and are wondering what safety measures we have in place, here are a few things that I will be doing to keep COVID and any other nasties away.
(These measures will be under constant review and may change in line with GOV advise.)
- You will need to wear a mask or face covering when entering the building which you may be able to remove when settled at your workspace, but your I will advise on the day.
- Hand gel will be available at the front door and upstairs in all the rooms for you to use frequently during your visit.
- Seating is distances so that each person will be at sat 1m apart in all directions.
- Bookings - booking numbers have been severely minimized so that we can distance as above.
- Deep clean - The premises will be deep cleaned daily.
- Please bring your own water bottle or refreshments as our open kitchen may not be available.
- Track and Trace - contact details taken by your host at time of booking will be kept temporarily for government track and trace, but never shared for any other purpose.
If you have any concerns at all please do not hesitate to contact me directly to find out more.
If you feel at all unwell before your visit please do not attend but contact us as soon as possible to discuss alternative arrangements.
Safety at Stitch