Private lesson - Sewing 1:1
Private Sewing lessons 1:1 with Linzi Hannam
JAN 2022 - Studio classes are currently paused however please see online options below.
If you would would like to join a waitlist for F2F lessons GET IN TOUCH tell me whether your have your own machine and what your availability is like. I will contact you directly when lessons become available. Also follow me on Instagram for live updates.
Get help and advise on sewing projects, talk through tricky steps, show me your machine on camera and I will help you get sewing at home. Want to learn with friends also see group lessons.
How to book:
(New students - GET IN TOUCH for a FREE 20min set up trial where we can get connected and talk about what you would like to cover in your lessons before booking)
2. Purchase your lesson by adding to basket and completing checkout. £15 = 30 minutes / £25 = 1 hour / £40 = 2 hours
3. When you have made your purchased I will contact you to arrange a suitable date and time to connect.
Any questions at all just Get in touch
Please note complete beginners you will need a sewing machine with you to take part in one of these lessons.
Tips for successful in online lessons:
- Have everything at the ready - To make the most of the time, prepare all the things you would like to discuss, show or get help with.
- Get connected - Make sure that you have good internet connection where you intend on setting up for the lesson.
- Find somewhere you can be undisturbed if possible.
Want a new Machine? See HERE and get in touch about a student discount.
FACE 2 FACE
JAN 2022 - Studio classes are currently paused however if you would like to join a waitlist .