Private group sewing lessons with Linzi Hannam
Do you have some sewing buddies you'd like to learn with? Share your lesson time with friends or family around the world with these group lessons ONLINE.
How to book:
1. GET IN TOUCH to discuss what you would like to cover in your lesson and tell me how many students will be attending.
2. Download ZOOM. Get set up, test your connection and camera set up. I need to see each of you clearly and as much of your project as possible.
3. Once everything is agreed I will send an email invoice to your lead booker for payment in advance.
Any questions at all just Get in touch
Please note complete beginners you will need a sewing machine with you to take part in one of these lessons.
Tips for successful in online lessons:
- Have everything at the ready - To make the most of the time, prepare all the things you would like to discuss, show or get help with.
- Get connected - Make sure that you have good internet connection where you intend on setting up for the lesson.
- Find somewhere you can be undisturbed if possible.
Want a new Machine? See HERE and get in touch about a student discount.