Pattern workshop - Floor cushions ONLINE
ONLINE SEWING WORKSHOP
Choose to do this 1:1 or gather some friends, family or colleagues anywhere in the world and join me (Linzi) making my Three Bears floor cushions ONLINE.
Workshop takes approx 2.5hrs
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Choose how many STUDENTS will join us and discuss availability with everyone.
2. Add to basket and CHECK OUT.
3. Get everyone to DOWNLOAD ZOOM
3. I then will CONTACT YOU to discuss a time slot and get all students details for zoom meeting invitations.
4. Once we have an agreed date/time I will send you all PDF SEWING PATTERNS, each student can choose to use the Kids or Adults templates.
Gather your kit, set aside some space and lets get sewing! Recycle old jeans or gather some of your favourite fabrics to turn into a useful floor cushion. Medium home weight fabrics are best (with no stretch).
You will be emailed the sewing pattern when you book and there are three sizes to choose from S/M/L
Fabric requirements are:
- Small = 30cm fabric + 9" closed zip
- Med = 50cm fabric + 12" closed zip
- Large = 70cm fabric + 16" closed zip
This workshop is intermediate difficulty, a simple project but not for complete beginners. You must be able to use a sewing machine and cut out fabrics confidently. Complete beginners see my 1:1 lessons.
Before the workshop please prepare by cutting out the paper pattern pieces, thread and test your machine and gather your materials.
Please note times are Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as I am based in the UK and the workshop will be taught in English.
Filling your cushion - Get top tips on how best to fill your cushion HERE